Affordable web design and hosting for small businesses in Teesside and the wider UK
With free ongoing support whenever you need it!
Are you currently without a website and need to showcase your business? Or is your existing website letting you down, costing you time, stress and money?
Independent web design that won't break the bank!
A good quality website needn't cost the earth. Yarm Webcraft provides independent web design and hosting solutions with the small business budget in mind.
Established by me, Owen Mulpetre (BA, MPhil) and serving Yarm, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough and the wider UK, Yarm Webcraft provides smart, effective websites that focus on performance. What is more, all websites come with free, ongoing aftercare for vital support and advice whenever you need it.
4 reasons to choose Yarm Webcraft
- You won't pay through the nose
- Prices are tailored towards the limited funds of small businesses.
- You'll receive free ongoing support
- As a valued customer, you'll enjoy free email/telephone support whenever you need it - even one-to-one meetings, if you're based locally.
- You'll be invloved in the designing of your website
- Unlike other designers, I actively involve you in the design process, helping to dispel some of the mystery surrounding web design and giving you a greater understanding of your website.
- You will get free subscription to the TBA
- As a valued customer, your business will get automatic free inclusion on Yarm Webcraft's sister site, the Teesside Business Directory to help promote your business.
Karen J. O'Donnell, Speech & Language Therapist
"I cannot thank Owen enough for the high-quality, professional and yet friendly website he has created for me. His professional experience and knowledge about web-design is clearly evident not only in the final product, but during the process of the website design. Owen takes a personal approach with his clients, meeting regularly to discuss each step of the 'building' process. He took the time to learn about my profession and aims of my business and we talked through ideas and layout together so I felt that I was involved in the website's creation. He selected warm, welcoming pictures for the website, and reworded some text I had provided, so that the information was focused and captured the readers' attention. I have learned a lot from Owen and I couldn't be happier with my website and I have already had so many positive comments about it! I will certainly be recommending Owen to anyone I know/meet who is looking for a web designer."
- Karen J. O'Donnell, Yarm
Costa Blanca Private Transfers
"Huge thanks to Owen at Yarm Webcraft for building our new website. It looks even better than we could have hoped for and we are already receiving great feedback from clients about it. This ended up being a complicated build because of our existing host making things awkward and we also had very specific requirements for the site. But Owen's expertise, creative ideas, business knowledge and the face to face meetings meant we got what we needed. I was very worried about building a new website as our exisiting site was doing OK, but we needed a more professional look and Owen has done an amazing job!"
- Dave Gutteridge, Eaglescliffe
Windsor Hills Official Rentals
"Owen has constructed a complex website for us in a professional, yet friendly manner. We have been involved at every stage and nothing has been too much trouble. We can fully recommend him to anyone requiring a website for business or personal interests."
- Stan Nelson, Ingleby Barwick
Christopher North, Private Tutor
"Owen created for me an expert website. It looked professional in every way. It was better than my competitors. And all at a reasonable price."
- Chris North, Thornaby