Web Design for Authors
A professional author should have a professional website. You wouldn't expect your publisher to give your latest book an amateurish cover.. So, why settle for an amateur website which, at best, looks unprofessional and, at worst, actively hurts your brand?
A properly designed author website is by far the most effective way to broaden your audience and deepen reader loyalty. It allows you to connect with your readers and better advertise your books through powerful integration with online booksellers such as Amazon.
Benefits of having your own Author Website..
- Attract lucrative extra work, such as school visits and personal appearances for TV and radio.
- Publish sneak previews of works in progress to increase reader anticipation and book sales.
- Send newsletters alerting your fan base to new books, reviews, press releases and book signings.
- Write blog articles about your work and solicit comments and feedback from your fan base.
- Earn commission on books sold through your website through Amazon's affiliate programme.
What's more, your Author Website includes an integrated Content Management System, enabling you to easily update and change the content on your pages. Click on the graphic below to see what's included this package..